I have 750 score in Experian, but no score (thin file) in Transunion and no file in Equfax. What is my FICO score?

New York, NY |

I have 750 score in Experian, but no score (thin file) in Transunion and no file in Equfax. What is my FICO score? How to create score in Transunion and in Equfax? How long it can take?

I don't think this is a legal question.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Experian has information relevant to credit history while other two agencies don't have. Can absence of relevant information be disputed? This is clearly a legal question.

If information is inaccurate on your credit report, then you can file to have it removed or corrected.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

Go to www.myfico.com to get your FICO score. Generally, you have to establish more credit if you don't have a score with one of the big 3 credit bureaus. I would consult a credit repair expert to determine what steps you need to take to properly and safely establish a score.

Each company has its own scoring model. Hope you didn't pay for any of these scores, because lenders only use FICO & to find out your FICO score, you have to pay for it. Hope this perspective helps!