I have 750 score in Experian, but no score (thin file) in Transunion and no file in Equfax. What is my FICO score?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

I have 750 score in Experian, but no score (thin file) in Transunion and no file in Equfax. What is my FICO score? How to create score in Transunion and in Equfax? How long it can take?

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . I don't think this is a legal question.

2. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

1

Answered . If information is inaccurate on your credit report, then you can file to have it removed or corrected.

3. Adam S. Alexander

2

1

Answered . Go to www.myfico.com to get your FICO score. Generally, you have to establish more credit if you don't have a score with one of the big 3 credit bureaus. I would consult a credit repair expert to determine what steps you need to take to properly and safely establish a score.

4. Dorothy G Bunce

Pro

1

1

Answered . Each company has its own scoring model. Hope you didn't pay for any of these scores, because lenders only use FICO & to find out your FICO score, you have to pay for it. Hope this perspective helps!