I have 5 months since I went to my biometric appt. and I haven't get any new?

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

My only concern was that went I was 13 years old immigration stop me and I was deported.. Is this the cause my case is taking for ever for them to made a decision!!!

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

3

9

Answered . What are you applying for now? Prior deportation can be an issue. You need to consult with an attorney in your area.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

2

Answered . It very well could be. Meet with an attorney to discuss this in detail. Perhaps obtaining your record through a FOIA request would be in order.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . You really need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.