I have 5 months since I went to my biometric appt. and I haven't get any new?

Houston, TX |

My only concern was that went I was 13 years old immigration stop me and I was deported.. Is this the cause my case is taking for ever for them to made a decision!!!

What are you applying for now? Prior deportation can be an issue. You need to consult with an attorney in your area.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova

I'm actually applying for the deferral action .. And I pay a lawyer to send my application they know I was deported but never told me if it was going to affect ..

Alena Shautsova

Alena Shautsova

I am sure your lawyer knows about your deportation. If not, you must tell him/her ASAP. I cannot advise you as I don't really know what's going on in your case. I am sorry.

You really need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

It very well could be. Meet with an attorney to discuss this in detail. Perhaps obtaining your record through a FOIA request would be in order.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Recommended articles about Immigration