I have 30 days of swap and they said I can miss 6 days in rolling meadows is this true?

Westmont, IL |

I have a DUI

1. your question is not clear.

2. Nothing we say is binding or will help you when the judge is about to lock you up for being kicked out of SWAP. if you have a question, check with the sheriff's office.

3. If you miss 3 you will be terminated.

4. I would not recommend failing SWAP to prevent the return of the case to the judge. Second time around you may get a worse legal outcome.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois 773-562-8602