I have 3 ticket for consumption of alcohol in vihicle caerless driving and driving while suspended.

Asked about 1 year ago - Paterson, NJ

this my 3 time buy wen the cop pull me over i was coming frome work.
i was not drinking i had and open container. it was on the back of the sit.

can a attorney do somting for me thanks

1. Eric M. Mark

Pro

6

Answered . If you were driving while on the suspended list after being suspended for DWI you are facing serious consequences that can include large fines and jail. If this is a third offense, the penalties are even harsher. Call a lawyer.

2. Jeffrey Anthony Skiendziul

6

Answered . If you want to know whether an attorney can do something for you, then what you need to do is contact one to schedule a consultation with them in their office to discuss your case in private. Careless driving is a 2 point ticket. Driving while suspended carries with it severe consequences if you are convicted, including the possibility of going to jail, further suspension of your driving privileges and heavy fines. Your best option is to consult with an attorney before you are scheduled to appear in Municipal Court for further guidance. The consequences you are facing are too severe for you to go at this alone. Good luck with your case.

3. Thomas Hugh Martin

Pro

5

Answered . What is your question?

4. Yolanda Navarrete

Pro

5

Answered . It is necessary to review discovery in the incident, your history and your current facts in order to determine what your best course of action is. The penalties are great so an attorney is essential.

5. Ronald Edward Aronds

5

Answered . You are looking at points on your license, heavy fines, potentially an additional suspension of your license and depending upon the circumstances possibly some jail time. Please contact my office to discuss how I can assist you. Thank you.
    Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

6. Dean P Murray

4

Answered . There are certain types of questions that can be simply answered on Avvo, while there are others that require considerably more analysis. For this particular question, you need to provide additional details concerning the specifics of your situation.

I would strongly suggest that you contact a lawyer directly, whether myself or one of my colleagues. If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Good luck to you.
    ---------------------------
    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

7. Mark M Cheser

Pro

4

Answered . The 3-40 driving suspended is by far the most serious. The consumption ticket is just a fine and the careless 2 points that likely can be reduced or dismissed. The 3-40 is suspension and high fines then $250/year surcharge for three years. There are enhancing facts to a 3-40, multiple convictions, suspended for DWI or no insurance. At least speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney before deciding on a course of action.