I have 1 auto and 1 personal injury and need my atty to return my call I was broadside by another car 3 days ago

I need the atty to return my call. The atty office mng was to request medical records for my auto. She did not. All 5 offices it was not done. I have known these offices for years they would not lie. I got the records to her from all 5 offices in 1 hour, I also have a personal injury case from a hand caught in a gargae door and suffer from RSD. She has not properly contacted the home owners or filed a law suit, I am worried of her skills. I would like the atty to call me and he has not. I am wanting out of my contract . How do I get the atty to respond by certified letter? And how do I hire an office I know will move on it. To make it worse I was boadsided by another car 3 days ago. Thank you.

Sarasota, FL -

Jennifer Ann Jacobs

Jennifer Ann Jacobs

Personal Injury Lawyer - Winter Park, FL

You have a legal right to hire and fire any attorney at any time. If you are no longer satisfied with the attorney handling your case, you can hire another attorney that you feel more comfortable with. You don't need your attorney to respond by certified letter, nor is there anything you have to do to get out of the contract.

Jeffrey Robert Davis

Jeffrey Robert Davis

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Miami, FL

Every lawyer knows that the most important part of the practice is the client. A lawyer is ethically and professionally obligated to act in their client's best interests and communicate with the client to keep them informed. It sounds as if you have several issues pending with the same attorney at one time and coordinating these different matters with your health care providers is essential. The Florida Bar regulates all licensed attorneys in the State and their website has easy links to the Rules regulating the Florida Bar. I would urge you to make a written (Mail,Fax,email) request to your attorney for an in person meeting. State in your correspondence your exact concerns and advise the lawyer you have sought outside advice on this matter. To me , client contact is all important-good luck

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Bronx, NY

Your attorney should promptly respond to all reasonable requests for communication. After all, the lawyer works for you. A qualified personal injury attorney is usually quite easy to find. Ask those you trust and respect for recommendations. You may terminate the relationship at any time. Usually best to let the new attorney handle.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

You can fire your lawyer by sending a termination letter. One of the lawyers who answered your question would likely take your claim and be more responsive. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
Charles William Franklin

Charles William Franklin

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Orlando, FL

From what you describe it sounds as if you have not hired the same attorney for your recent auto accident. I can tell you that you can reach our office, even after hours, including weekends, at 407-883-2618, directly...not an answering service, we pick up the phone. We can certainly help you in that regard (auto accident) but would encourage you to first meet face to face with your lawyer about your case versus a homeowner's carrier wherein you contracted Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. If you are still not satisfied, you can certainly speak with us about that also.

Maybe it is time to hire another lawyer.

David Irving Shiner

David Irving Shiner

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Boca Raton, FL

You should try to work out any issues with your attorney. If you cannot, contact another lawyer to assist you in these cases. Best of luck

David Alan Nauheim

David Alan Nauheim

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Everett, WA

If you are not satisfied with you attorney, you have the right to fire him and hire another. You do not need to send a certified letter or even call him. Once you find a new attorney, he will handle that for you.

The best way to find a good attorney is by getting a referral from someone you trust that has worked with attorney and had a good experience.

Good luck!

Jason M. Melton

Jason M. Melton

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Saint Petersburg, FL

This issue is way less complicated than you realize. If you are unhappy with your current lawyer and feel comfortable moving on OR would simply like to discuss your matter with a new lawyer...go see one.

You have the right to fire and/or hire a lawyer as you see fit. There may be financial consequences to thus decision, but simply discuss this issue with the new lawyer.

Good luck

James Lawrence Magazine

James Lawrence Magazine

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - New Port Richey, FL

you need to hire a lawyer that will personally meet with you to discuss your case and who understands your complex medical conditions and how your car accident and potential new injuries or aggravation of your previous injuries come into play in all of your cases. you may contact my office any time to request a personal meeting.