I have $ 100,000 to 200,000 $ and I want to invest in USA, can I get a green card there? Or what is the solution to get it ?

Are there solutions to get residency in the USA knowing that I am a resident in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and carry a Syrian nationality?Is the current situation in Syria could benefit me in obtaining residency?I also Unmarried !!

Yatahey, NM -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

it is not enough. Investment based green-card requires $500K investment at a minimum.

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Litigation Lawyer - Fairfax, VA

Hire an immigration attorney and discuss your options.,

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

You need at-least $500,000, and preferably $1,000,000 to get an EB-5 greencard.

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

The stated amounts are insufficient, and, besides, to entertain such a lofty undertaking, you need to meet with a practicing immigration attorney in person.

Anu Gupta

Anu Gupta

Immigration Attorney - Boston, MA

If you have a business in Saudi Arabia and open a branch in the US, this much money should be sufficient for a L1 visa.

Related Advice