I had two seizures from tramadol

Kansas City, MO |
Filed under: Personal injury

had a seizure in my sleep and woke up with pain and was headed to the ER but needed to take another pill to get going and went into a seizure again and never had a seizure before or since I quit taking tramadol

1. Did you suffer any permanent injuries or damage,? If not I doubt you have sufficient damages to bring a lawsuit. If so, consult a law firm that handles cases drug claims You should really consider getting off this medication it is highly addictive.

2. This seems to be a question to ask your doctor who prescribed the tramadol, which I believe is a pain medication. If you are concerned if there is any litigation regarding this drug or if you were injuured as a result of it's then you should consult with a local attorney who handles pharmaceutical matters. Good luck & hope you are O.K.

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

3. You should consult with a personal injury lawyer in your area to determine whether you have a viable claim. Many offer free consultations. Good luck.

4. You should consult with an attorney. You should be able to get a FREE consultation from an attorney in your area who handles product liability prescription drug cases. Do a search on the internet for Tramadol and attorney and side effects to find an attorney suitable of giving you a consultation and advising you of your rights and whether or not you have a case. Good luck.

5. Definitely a doctor question.

The above information is the opinion of the author only, and should not be interpreted as legal advise. Should you desire a personal consultation to more fully discuss your facts and legal options available, you may contact my office at 928.775.9398.