I had this implant placed in my back and leads up my spine.. had to be removed due to failure of it not working right EVER!

Franklin, MA |

I have three fake disc's already lost nerves in Lf Leg., this was to help me went through surgery trouble with the implant and in lot of pain it just never could work right spent year with them trying monthly then weekly finally got them to take it out it hurt my back so much and didn't relieve pain and couldn't have MRI's and have Degenerative Disc Disease and MRI's important. fought with doctor to take it out and there is still trouble and no pain relieve or explanation MRI's were not able while in my back do I have a law suit against these Doctors for it never working Pain and suffering and still in pain and suffering. this is now my fourth operation on my back when they put this in told me it was my fault it sticks out too thin, fat when they took out still sticking out sitting backNOT

1. The problem with evaluating your case is the multiple problems you have experienced.
    You need a review of your records to determine if the implant was defective or even placed wrong.

2. It is not clear what your question is. However, it appears that you might have an attorney? If so, you should consult with your attorney.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

3. Tis is a complex issue that needs the review of an attorney.

Medical malpractice topics