I had responded to interrogatories and the defense attorney after 36 days of my responses sends me an e-mail for

Corona, CA |

Meet and Confer to which I replied back the e-mail after almost 10 days that we can meet at an appropriate place whenever the defense attorney is in this area. However just on the 45th day the defense attorney has filed (before he received my response) a motion to compel. How should I handle this now? Should I send him my amended answers or just wait for the court date and be present there and see how this attorney acts?
Again to my interrogatories, documents, admissions he has not sent any verification from the defendant. I would like to give him info till he answers my interrogatories properly as well. Please advise accordingly.

1. You should probably have counsel, since you (understandably) have no mastery over this process. Nevertheless, ordinarily, a lawyer would pick up the phone previously and cetainly at this point and try to resolve the issues for withdrawal of the motion to compel, if approriate. Sanctions can be levied, including the attorney's fees for having to file the motion if you were in the wrong here.

The information provided herein does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information provided is to suggerst some general principles and should not be relied upon for client decisions. Only upon the hiring of counsel can such advice be custom-tailored to the client's specific situation and needs.