I had my son at 1:54am and was sent home by 11 the same day. i had a string of placenta hanging out. can i sue?

Belen, NM |

i used the restroom about a week after delivering and i piece of bloody skin was hanging outta me. i had to wait for it to fall out cause i didnt wanna pull but it was a skin looking thing that looked like my placenta or waterbag

If it did not cause you permanent harm it is likely not a financially viable malpractice case. See article below.

Please note that by attempting to answer your question, I am not acting as your attorney. I will do nothing further to protect or preserve your interests in the absence of any additional discussion with you about this matter. John Ratkowitz, Esq. Starr, Gern, Davison & Rubin, P.C. 105 Eisenhower Parkway Roseland, NJ 07068 jratkowitz@starrgern.com Office: (973) 830-8441 Cell: (732) 616-6278 Fax: (973) 226-0031 Skype: john_ratkowitz Web: www.starrgern.com