I was in US in F1 visa and applied H1B. H1B approved without change of status, so had to go to home country for visa stamping. While h1b stamping decision is pending for more than a month at US consulate, my wife got sick in US as she is pregnant and had to withdraw H1b application from US consulate and applied H4 on wife's H1b and came to US. As my H1b was approved already and I am on cap exempt, if any employer is ready to file H1b now, then can I file my change of status from H4 to H1b within 30 days of entering to US? Or I have to wait till 60 days as it is going to be visa fraud 30/60/90-day Rule? Please advise!
Get free answers from experienced attorneys.
24,130 answers this week
2,489 attorneys answering
Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.Browse our legal dictionary