I had got hurt at work, and I was wondering about something? Pre-Hurt: My co-worker and I was taking a long, heavy dresser

Steele, AL |

down steep stairs. He was a little above me, so I had to do what he said. But on this one I said man lets put a furniture pad on the stairs and slide it down. Somebody could get hurt. I was bigger alot bigger than him, so I was concerned for him. He said na lets just tote it down like this its quicker. So we did and half way down we both heard a loud pop. My back shattered into pieces.

Is this personal Injury as well as WC? Ty

If you got hurt while performing your job duties, then you would have a workers' compensation claim and may receive compensation and medical benefits. If a third party caused injury to you, you may also have a claim against the third party. Contact an experienced attorney that handles personal injury AND workers' compensation claims to investigate your claim and ensure you receive all benefits allowed by law.

No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Rule 7.2, Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct.

2. Straight Workers' Compensation.

Attorneys are very competitive. Choose the Best Answer so we know who helped you the most.

3. If this accident and injury occurred while you were working on the job for an employer subject to the Alabama wc laws, then you should seek advice of an experienced lawyer.

Alabama State Bar, Rules of Professional conduct, Rule 7.2 (e), requires the following language in all attorney communications: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.