I had dui in 2012 and my green card new to be renew in 04/13, would I have problem to renew?

Back in 01/22/12 I had my first dui in the State of Maryland, since then I been in probation before judge, now my green card will expire in April 2013 that dui will affect my renew of my green card ? That the only violation I have since I been in the country

Baltimore, MD -

Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai

Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai

Immigration Attorney - Worcester, MA

As long as no one was hurt the DUI should have no effect on your application to renew your green card.

Kristina A. Gasson

Kristina A. Gasson

Immigration Attorney - Medford, MA

I agree with my colleague. As long as there was nobody hurt, you should be OK.

Irene Vaisman

Irene Vaisman

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

you should be able to renew the green card. Be prepared to send them your certified disposition. Best to work with an attorney

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.