I had dui in 2012 and my green card new to be renew in 04/13, would I have problem to renew?

Asked over 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

Back in 01/22/12 I had my first dui in the State of Maryland, since then I been in probation before judge, now my green card will expire in April 2013 that dui will affect my renew of my green card ? That the only violation I have since I been in the country

1. Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai

Pro

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . As long as no one was hurt the DUI should have no effect on your application to renew your green card.

2. Kristina A. Gasson

3

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague. As long as there was nobody hurt, you should be OK.

3. Irene Vaisman

2

1

Answered . you should be able to renew the green card. Be prepared to send them your certified disposition. Best to work with an attorney

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.