I had an accident last week with my 2009 Audi 3 . 2 4 due to unintended acceleration

Asked over 1 year ago - Worcester, MA

While i was parking the car it suddenly accelerated and hit curb badly resulting in front bumper damage and air conditioner . I have already complained it to the Audi USA on the issue and wanted to find if i can handle it in a better with attorney

1. Emma A. Kremer

7

Answered . I agree with my colleague. You should certainly consult a personal injury attorney as soon as possible to assist you through this process and of course, consult a physician if you have been injured. Best of luck.

2. Michael Shemtoub

7

Answered . You should certainly consult an attorney and check to see if there are any recalls on your car!

3. S. David Rosenthal Esquire

Pro

6

Answered . If you sustained injuries in the accident, you should consult an attorney who has experience in auto related product liability litigation. You need to have the vehicle evaluated to determine what caused the acceleration, so if you are pursuing a claim for injury, don't have the vehicle repaired or changed in any way. On the other hand, if this is a property damage only accident, you may want to proceed with finding out if the problem can be repaired and let the insurance companies handle the rest.

4. David B Pittman

Pro

6

Answered . You should contact a personal injury lawyer who also practices in defective products. you may have a claim against Audi, but these cases are difficult to prove and require expert testimony as to the causation of the accident. If you have substantial injuries that would substantiate such a claim. Nevertheless, would seek help from an attorney in your area to see if you have a claim.

Pro

6

Answered . Best bet is to call one of the attorneys in your state who answered above to discuss a possible claim.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  6. Kevin Coluccio

5

Answered . Depending upon the amount of damages, a lawyer may not be cost effective. I would check google for any recall on this vehicle. I would also check with the dealership.