Skip to main content

I had a tube pregnancy with paragrad what can i do

Kansas City, MO |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

it happen bout a month ago i went to get it check on the January 22,2013 to make sure that it was still in place an the doctor said it was fine an by February 10,2013 i went to the ER because i wasn't feeling good an they told me i was pregnant then i went back to the hospital where i just got it check the month before an they told me that the pregnancy was in my tube

Attorney Answers 4

  1. You need to consult with another doctor to help you determine whether there was malpractice. You don't give enough information about the diagnostic tests to really make a determination on this site.

    The AVVO response or other communication by Caruso Law Offices does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please call us at 505-883-5000 for a FREE CONSULTATION with an attorney. We look forward to discussing your case in more detail.

  2. You should contact and consult with a medical malpractice attorney. Much will depend upon the damages suffered and whether or not there was a breach of the standard of practice.

  3. What are your damages? Did you have to undergo another procedure? Without damages medical malpractice claims are not worth pursuing.

    Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at

  4. There are dozens of lawsuits against Paragard for IUD migration. Google "Paragard lawsuit"

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics