I had a tube pregnancy with paragrad what can i do

Asked over 1 year ago - Kansas City, MO

it happen bout a month ago i went to get it check on the January 22,2013 to make sure that it was still in place an the doctor said it was fine an by February 10,2013 i went to the ER because i wasn't feeling good an they told me i was pregnant then i went back to the hospital where i just got it check the month before an they told me that the pregnancy was in my tube

1. Mark John Caruso

Pro

3

Answered . You need to consult with another doctor to help you determine whether there was malpractice. You don't give enough information about the diagnostic tests to really make a determination on this site.

Pro

3

Answered . There are dozens of lawsuits against Paragard for IUD migration. Google "Paragard lawsuit"

3. Kevin Coluccio

2

Answered . You should contact and consult with a medical malpractice attorney. Much will depend upon the damages suffered and whether or not there was a breach of the standard of practice.

4. George Costas Andriotis

2

Answered . What are your damages? Did you have to undergo another procedure? Without damages medical malpractice claims are not worth pursuing.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.