I had a summary judgment granted against me and i submitted an opposition to it and have a hearing scheduled

Asked about 1 year ago - Miami, FL

should i be doing a notice of appeal or wait till i hear back on my opposition papers and wait till i hear back from the hearing?

Additional information

i think its calleda final judgment has been entered to whichi sent an opposition and have a hearing scheduled.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Robert Jason De Groot


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Without knowing more, we are hard pressed to guess at what has gone on. You have 30 days to appeal the summary judgment. Get counsel, you need a professional now more than ever.

    R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239
  2. Netali Peles

    Contributor Level 6


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . It is very difficult to have a summary judgment denied without assistance of an attorney. Feel free to contact me if you feel that you need one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,078 answers this week

2,887 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,078 answers this week

2,887 attorneys answering