I had a second dui in 09 and need to get my lisence back how?

Asked over 1 year ago - Palm Harbor, FL

i was part of the special supervision program in pinellas county but i was dropped. I was caught driving and have to go to court next month. what is it than im facing?t

1. William David Umansky

Pro

8

Answered . If your license was suspended based upon a DUI and you were caught driving on it you could be facing jail time and possible revocation of your license. Contact a local lawyer asap to assist you.

2. Nick Jay Dorsten

4

Answered . You need to talk with a local criminal defense lawyer ASAP. Driving on a suspended license (especially on a DUI suspension) in pinellas county usually results in jail time. You will also need that lawyer to navigate through the DMV.
    Good luck,
    727.286.6141

3. Jonathan Burton Blecher

Pro

2

Answered . If you were in special supervision you must have had a hardship license (business or work). Do you have a new charge of violating those restrictions in some way. If that is the case, expect the State to offer a jail sentence if you plead of after trial. I will be happy to offer more of an answer with some more facts.

4. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

3

Answered . Best bet is to hire a local criminal attorney. Best of luck.