Skip to main content

I had a second dui in 09 and need to get my lisence back how?

Palm Harbor, FL |

i was part of the special supervision program in pinellas county but i was dropped. I was caught driving and have to go to court next month. what is it than im facing?t

Attorney Answers 4


Best bet is to hire a local criminal attorney. Best of luck.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


You need to talk with a local criminal defense lawyer ASAP. Driving on a suspended license (especially on a DUI suspension) in pinellas county usually results in jail time. You will also need that lawyer to navigate through the DMV.
Good luck,

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


If your license was suspended based upon a DUI and you were caught driving on it you could be facing jail time and possible revocation of your license. Contact a local lawyer asap to assist you.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at and put AVVO in the subject line.

Mark as helpful

8 lawyers agree


If you were in special supervision you must have had a hardship license (business or work). Do you have a new charge of violating those restrictions in some way. If that is the case, expect the State to offer a jail sentence if you plead of after trial. I will be happy to offer more of an answer with some more facts.

Every case and situation is different and vary greatly depending on specific facts. My posts are not to be considered complete answers to each question. My posts do not constitute an attorney/client relationship. I am only licensed to practice in the State of Florida and in federal courts. Florida Bar #337821, admitted 1982.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics