I had a person t bone me but my insurance just expired do they still have to fix my car?

Asked over 1 year ago - Terre Haute, IN

I also had 2 special need kids with me

1. Daniel Nelson Deasy

6

Answered . If the other driver is at fault, you pursue a claim with his/her insurance carrier. You should have learned the identity of the carrier at the time police investigated the situation. If you had no insurance at the time of this collision, you have nowhere else to turn.

If you were hurt, you need to consult with a personal injury attorney.

I wish you well.

DD

2. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

6

Answered . If the other person is at fault in whole or part, he/she is still liable to pay for damage caused by his/her negligence. If you were not injured, and the 2 special-needs children were not injured, then there is no further action to take in that regard. If you/they were injured, then consult with a personal injury attorney immediately to determine your rights to seek compensation.

Pro

6

Answered . They would be liable for your car, thus, contact their insurance carrier.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. David B Pittman

Pro

5

Answered . If they are at fault, yes they must fix your vehicle if they have insurance. If you or any of your passengers are insured, hire a personal injury lawyer.

5. Christopher David Wyant

3

Answered . His or her insurance company is responsible for paying for the damage to your car if that driver was at fault for the crash. If the other driver does not have insurance, then you would have to pursue collection of the damages against the driver individually. If you are at fault for the crash, then you will have to pay for your damages yourself. Good Luck

6. Kevin Coluccio

3

Answered . Yes - contact the other parties insurance carrier.

7. Kevin Coluccio

3