I had a mesh put in for a ventral hernia Jan 9, 2009 i been having abdominal pain for years after and consitpation problems

Asked over 1 year ago - Hopewell, VA

I also have burning and tingling sensations in belly also along with numbness been going on for 2 years now ...

1. Michael Ryan Juarez

4

Answered . You need to be examined by a doctor and have your condition diagnosed. If this was caused by the mesh then you need to act quickly because the statute of limitations on medical malpractice is short. If you could find a local attorney to handle your case he may have a good doctor to refer you to. Good luck.

2. Peter Anthony Jabaly

Pro

2

Answered . I'm worried that the statute of limitations may have recently run. You must speak to a lawyer immediately to determine whether you have a case.

3. S. David Rosenthal Esquire

Pro

2

Answered . There are many attorneys handling the mesh cases, including mesh used to address hernias. Contact one of these medical device product liability lawyers as soon as possible regarding your claim.

4. David J. McCormick

1

Answered . Without a diagnosis from your doctor as to what is causing your problems you do not know if it is the mesh or something else. You need to see your doctor ASAP because the statute of limitation sis ticking on a case against the mesh manufacturer.

5. Timothy Leo Bowden

1

Answered . have you had any testing done to see what the problem is? i would contact a local attorney to advise you

6. Robert Bruce Kopelson

1

Answered . There are class actions pending, and you may be able to hook on with one of those. You should search for someone handling a class action for this product in your state.