I had a heart problem due to an energizing drink "Monster" today my state of health is not the same as before. What should I do?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

I had a heart problem due to an energizing drink "Monster" today my state of health is not the same as before. What should I do? my name is Guillermo Rodriguez. I have 23 years, I live in Woodside, NY I had to fill miedicare because I had no money to pay the expenses of the hospital. my email is: memorodriguez187@gmail.com for more information of my case, I need help.

1. Craig A. Post

12

Answered . As indicated by Mr. Rubinov, you may have a potential products liability claim and should consult with an attorney as soon as possible. You should have your pre and post-accident medical records available for review as well as any proof that you actually consumed energy drinks in and about the time of your injury. Since you mention no time frame, the sooner you meet with qualified counsel, the better.

2. Yefim Rubinov

11

Answered . You should try and contact a product liability attorney to discuss your potential claim

3. Anthony A. Ferrante

Pro

9

Answered . There are several class actions and other lawsuits which have been brought against the makers of Monster and other energy drinks suck as 5-hour Energy, and many of these lawsuits have arisen as a result of heart issues related to the drink. I suggest that you perform a search on Avvo for an attorney handling either a class action of this type or one who specializes in products liability so that you can further discuss this claim.

Good luck!

4. Michael J Palumbo

Pro

8

Answered . How do you know that the heart problem is caused by the drink?

5. Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

8

Answered . See a lawyer immediately.

6. David J. McCormick

8

Answered . Sorry to hear about your situation. I agree with my colleagues. Also you need medical support linking your problems to your current medical problems.