I had a heart problem due to an energizing drink "Monster" today my state of health is not the same as before. What should I do?

Asked about 2 years ago - New York, NY

I had a heart problem due to an energizing drink "Monster" today my state of health is not the same as before. What should I do? my name is Guillermo Rodriguez. I have 23 years, I live in Woodside, NY I had to fill miedicare because I had no money to pay the expenses of the hospital. my email is: memorodriguez187@gmail.com for more information of my case, I need help.

Attorney answers (6)

  1. 12

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . As indicated by Mr. Rubinov, you may have a potential products liability claim and should consult with an attorney as soon as possible. You should have your pre and post-accident medical records available for review as well as any proof that you actually consumed energy drinks in and about the time of your injury. Since you mention no time frame, the sooner you meet with qualified counsel, the better.

    Disclaimer- The information you obtain at our web-site or through postings on such sites as this is not, nor is it... more
  2. 11

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should try and contact a product liability attorney to discuss your potential claim

  3. 9

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . There are several class actions and other lawsuits which have been brought against the makers of Monster and other energy drinks suck as 5-hour Energy, and many of these lawsuits have arisen as a result of heart issues related to the drink. I suggest that you perform a search on Avvo for an attorney handling either a class action of this type or one who specializes in products liability so that you can further discuss this claim.

    Good luck!

    The aforementioned opinion does not constitute legal advice and is for general educational purposes only. See an... more
  4. 8

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . How do you know that the heart problem is caused by the drink?

  5. 8

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . See a lawyer immediately.

  6. 8

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Sorry to hear about your situation. I agree with my colleagues. Also you need medical support linking your problems to your current medical problems.

    Good luck.

    DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being... more

Related Topics

Pain and suffering for personal injury

Pain and suffering refers to physical and mental trauma caused by an injury, and is often a significant component of non-economic damages.

Personal injury

If you suffer a personal injury as the result of the actions or negligence of another, you may seek financial compensation for physical or emotional damages.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

36,220 answers this week

3,855 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

36,220 answers this week

3,855 attorneys answering