I had a heart problem due to an energizing drink "Monster" today my state of health is not the same as before. What should I do?

New York, NY |

I had a heart problem due to an energizing drink "Monster" today my state of health is not the same as before. What should I do? my name is Guillermo Rodriguez. I have 23 years, I live in Woodside, NY I had to fill miedicare because I had no money to pay the expenses of the hospital. my email is: memorodriguez187@gmail.com for more information of my case, I need help.

You should try and contact a product liability attorney to discuss your potential claim

Thank you for your Council. ¬°Buena suerte!

As indicated by Mr. Rubinov, you may have a potential products liability claim and should consult with an attorney as soon as possible. You should have your pre and post-accident medical records available for review as well as any proof that you actually consumed energy drinks in and about the time of your injury. Since you mention no time frame, the sooner you meet with qualified counsel, the better.

Disclaimer- The information you obtain at our web-site or through postings on such sites as this is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your individual situation. Any response given here is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change appropriately.

I have all my record of the hospital, but don't know what test you will need to show that i consumed "Monster" i have witness and i have until photos that i only drank this product.

Craig A. Post

Craig A. Post

Make an appointment with an attorney in your area as soon as possible.

See a lawyer immediately.

thank you for you attention!

Sorry to hear about your situation. I agree with my colleagues. Also you need medical support linking your problems to your current medical problems.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you for your Council.

There are several class actions and other lawsuits which have been brought against the makers of Monster and other energy drinks suck as 5-hour Energy, and many of these lawsuits have arisen as a result of heart issues related to the drink. I suggest that you perform a search on Avvo for an attorney handling either a class action of this type or one who specializes in products liability so that you can further discuss this claim.

Good luck!

The aforementioned opinion does not constitute legal advice and is for general educational purposes only. See an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction for competent legal advice. No attorney-client relationship has been formed through the within legal question and answer session.

Thank you for your Council.

How do you know that the heart problem is caused by the drink?

I know this because I don't smoke, I don't use drugs, I don't drinking liquor, and i go so much to the gym, and I consumed a lot "Monster" to improve my physical performance, But there came a moment in that each time you consumed this product i felt a slight discomfort in my chest, and a bit of fatigue, i thought that perhaps it was due to an excess of exercise and muscle fatigue was, but each ves that i consumed drink energizing the pain toward stronger,Until one day, no longer gave me energy but pain in the chest, as if I'm burning internally, I felt very weak my left arm, felt like cramping. I don't continue my exercise routine and i went to my home with my friend with whom I was coaching, i went to bed, but there was a time when that gave me many wanted to vomit and the pain was very strong and I fainted! I remember up to that time, thanks to my friend called the ambulance and they gave me immediate assistance in the hospital.

Michael J Palumbo

Michael J Palumbo

You may have a products liability case but your anecdotal evidence needs to be confirmed through scientific and medical evidence. I have just the attorney to refer you to if you would like to call me. 1-877-996-6849.