I had a girl jump out of my car, and is now claiming I threw her out of the window doing 50? Do I need a lawyer?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Mifflintown, PA

My ex girlfriend and I broke up. After leaving a notary to get my car back from her she jumped out of my window, I took her to the er and waited for the police. @ that time she told the police she did not know what happened, I spoke with the officer who investigated and he assured me that the DA is not pursuing charges, however, her mother put up a facebook page, asking everyone to call the DA, would this change his mind and is there anything I can do legally against her?

1. Kevin Coluccio

10

1

Answered . Contact a criminal attorney to review the matter with you.

2. Charles Anthony Rick

6

Best Answer

Answered . Yes, you should definitley contact a criminal attorney and not post anything on any public forum that could incriminate you in a criminal matter. Even if charges aren't filed, there are many criminal attorneys who will offer free consults to discuss the situation with you.

3. Jeffrey Mark Adams

9

1

Answered . Yes

4. Daniel Nelson Deasy

9

1

Answered . You need a criminal defense attorney.