Skip to main content

I had a girl jump out of my car, and is now claiming I threw her out of the window doing 50? Do I need a lawyer?

Mifflintown, PA |

My ex girlfriend and I broke up. After leaving a notary to get my car back from her she jumped out of my window, I took her to the er and waited for the police. @ that time she told the police she did not know what happened, I spoke with the officer who investigated and he assured me that the DA is not pursuing charges, however, her mother put up a facebook page, asking everyone to call the DA, would this change his mind and is there anything I can do legally against her?

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Best answer

    Yes, you should definitley contact a criminal attorney and not post anything on any public forum that could incriminate you in a criminal matter. Even if charges aren't filed, there are many criminal attorneys who will offer free consults to discuss the situation with you.

    If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. More importantly, the information contained in this answer should not be relied on. You should consult an attorney who practices in the relevant area of the relevant jurisdiction.

  2. Yes

    Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff

  3. Contact a criminal attorney to review the matter with you.

  4. You need a criminal defense attorney.

    In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics