I had a DUI under a foreign DL, at that time I had no DL in Cali. Will my DIU show up anyways when a company do Background chk?

Asked over 1 year ago - Reno, NV

I have no record at DMV but I am concern it will appear if they do a deeper search under my name.

1. George G. Trachtman

2

Answered . The arrest may be under your name and date of birth in the criminal arena and thus employer may find out. Honesty is best policy.

2. Michael Ivan Gowdey

2

Answered . Was the DUI in Nevada? If so, it is likely accessed when a check is run under your social security number. In this dayand age, we need to assume that a background check will turn it up. Disclose the conviction ahead of time. It will save you both ebarrassment and the possiblity of being fired if they find out you didn't disclose it.

3. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

Answered . Probably. I generally suggest erring on the side of disclosure. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen