I had a dui and the judge exponged it.. can my x uses this to get full custody of the my daughters?

Asked over 1 year ago - Moreno Valley, CA

im asking every possible question i can my x is very vindictive and im afraid that the court might let me have 50/50 custody because on the DUI that is not on my record. you guys have been such a great help answering my questions!! thank you for the advice

1. Edmund Lee Montgomery

Pro

1

Answered . If the DUI was on your record then the court could consider it. But since you had it expunged it is as if it did not happen.
    The court will consider what is best for your children. That is usually to have both parent involved in their lives.