I had a doctor who chose not to treat me because I was late for a couple of appointments. I found another Dr but they said

Grapevine, TX |

the New doctor will not treat me because my medical file said I was not compliant. I have a deadly condition and I need treatment. I was compliant and cant speak to the doctor to get the file at least changed so I can be treated.

1. Post this in the medical section of Avvo!

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

2. Doctors are allowed the right to decline treatment unless a patient is suffering an emergent life-threatening situation (meaning: about to expire like with a heart attack, etc). This means that a family practitioner, etc., can decline to take on a new patient for whatever reason they want. It is understandable that a physician would not be interested in seeing a patient known as "non-compliant." Whether you are truly non-compliant is really beside the point.

The best solution is to simply go find a new doctor and keep doing so until you find one that is good & wants to help. Doctors are a dime-a-dozen, particularly in your area of Texas.