I had a car accedent in va.6/26/11 now my lawer told me that allstate is not going to pay anything, i was hit in the back.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Far Rockaway, NY

i also had to have shoulder surgery. what can i do

1. Jeena R. Belil

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . I agree with the prior posters that you should obtain a second opinion. There may be facts which may have made your lawyer come to that conclusion that we have not been privy to on this forum. It may just be that your lawyer told you that the carrier won't pay anything to settle the case before going all the way to trial. A second opinion may help in clarifying your lawyer's conclusion.

This post is for informational purposes only. The above information is not to be construed as legal advice.
  2. Jeffrey Mark Adams

3

Answered . Typical position taken by the "porous hands people". You need to get a 2nd and possibly a 3rd opinion. The part of your query that is slightly atypical is for them to take a "no-pay" position with surgery. What is the extenuating circumstance; perhaps pre-existing? Regardless, I can understand a nominal or token offer. Good luck.

3. Yefim Rubinov

3

Answered . You should get a second opinion with respect to your case. Why won't your lawyer put this case to suit? I would...

4. Daniel Nelson Deasy

1

Answered . Agreed with the need to get a second opinion --