I had a car accedent in va.6/26/11 now my lawer told me that allstate is not going to pay anything, i was hit in the back.

Far Rockaway, NY |

i also had to have shoulder surgery. what can i do

I agree with the prior posters that you should obtain a second opinion. There may be facts which may have made your lawyer come to that conclusion that we have not been privy to on this forum. It may just be that your lawyer told you that the carrier won't pay anything to settle the case before going all the way to trial. A second opinion may help in clarifying your lawyer's conclusion.

This post is for informational purposes only. The above information is not to be construed as legal advice.

THANK YOU, do you think if my lawer can't do anything.i was thinking of contecting the ins company myself...

Jeena R. Belil

Jeena R. Belil

I don't recommend contacting Allstate yourself.

do you have anyway of looking at my case i am getting all of my papters form my lawers (do you have a lic for va.aswell as new york. or would you know of anyone there. thank you

Jeena R. Belil

Jeena R. Belil

Please feel free to email me at jeenabelil@jeenabelil.com so that we can speak off-line. Also, I can be reached at 631-828-5552. I am not licensed in Va, however I can assist you in finding someone qualified to speak to you.

thank you,i will get intouch with you tomorrow..thanks again. bergen

Typical position taken by the "porous hands people". You need to get a 2nd and possibly a 3rd opinion. The part of your query that is slightly atypical is for them to take a "no-pay" position with surgery. What is the extenuating circumstance; perhaps pre-existing? Regardless, I can understand a nominal or token offer. Good luck.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

IT HAPPENED IN WILLIAMBERG VA.CAN I CALL ALLSTATE MY SELF. TO SEE WHAT THEY WOULD offer me.i have all of my records.no it was not a pre-extisting .

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

You can; however, you should have an attorney in Williamsberg

You should get a second opinion with respect to your case. Why won't your lawyer put this case to suit? I would...

he says because it happend in va. n he is not lic.there...would you know of a good lawer in williamsbeg va.thank you so much..i was out for 6/mts. this is not a pre -existing cond.

Yefim Rubinov

Yefim Rubinov

I might. Contact me via my email at rubinovy@gmail.com

Agreed with the need to get a second opinion --

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.