I got two speeding tickets in a month. I got them in two different counties the first being in Woodford and the 2nd in Kankakee.

Asked over 3 years ago - Kankakee, IL

Is there anyway that I could get supervision for both? I was on supervision in November for a texting ticket but that ended in February. If i take a driving class for one and get supervision on the other would that work? I'm 19.

the first one i was going 79 in a 55. the second one i was going 41 in a 30

1. Wayne E. Brucar

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . Possible but unlikely. In Illinois, you can only get supervision twice in a one year period. A driving class IS supervision. If you get supervision on one and a conviction on the other, you should not be suspended unless you had another conviction within 24 months.

Wayne Brucar
    www.brucarandyetter.com

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . Supervision is not likely for both. One yes. The other yes. But not likely on both.

3. Daniel G. Galivan

Answered . If you received supervision in November, 2010, you cannot get supervision on both pending tickets, only on one (two supervisions per 12 months is the law).