I got the i-30 in proces and i was removed from usa about ice is that going to afect my process

Houston, TX |

i was in custody of ice since my wife ask for me,the judge never gave me my bond,so i did sign for my removed,is that afect my process?

Your I-130 may still be approved, but you agreeing to be deported (is that what you meant?) changes the nature of the process as you will have to seem and receive a waiver and a permission to return after removal by showing extreme hardship to a qualifying relative (assuming you would be eligible).

I really hope you consulted with an attorney before you signed your deportation documents. If you haven't, please do do ASAP. This is going to be a very tough battle.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

I agree with my colleague. You need to consult with an attorney ... many of use do this by Skype.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

I agree with my colleagues.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.