I got the i-30 in proces and i was removed from usa about ice is that going to afect my process

Asked almost 2 years ago - Houston, TX

i was in custody of ice since my wife ask for me,the judge never gave me my bond,so i did sign for my removed,is that afect my process?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

2. Veronica Tunitsky

2

Answered . Your I-130 may still be approved, but you agreeing to be deported (is that what you meant?) changes the nature of the process as you will have to seem and receive a waiver and a permission to return after removal by showing extreme hardship to a qualifying relative (assuming you would be eligible).

I really hope you consulted with an attorney before you signed your deportation documents. If you haven't, please do do ASAP. This is going to be a very tough battle.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague. You need to consult with an attorney ... many of use do this by Skype.