I got sentenced 13 days for my 2nd DUI , how much time will I actually do in LA county

3 days for the minimum 2nd DUI and 10 for driving on a suspended licsense

1. I don't practice in LA County but the minimum for a 2nd DUI within 10 years is 10 days. If they are giving you - then thats seems pretty good.

How much actual time depends on too many factors to give you a specific amount of time. Expect to do 1/2. If you get out early then be happy.

The above information does not establish an attorney client relationship nor is it meant to provide legal advice.

2. There have been instances where you get out almost immediately. I would suspect maybe a couple of days at most. The county jail is over crowded.

Andrew Roberts

3. This is going to be anywhere from a quick book and release to a few days in custody. I would plan on it being about 2-4 days but it can be far less.
    Robert Driessen

4. If your offense was after October of last year and the sentences were run concurrent, then you will do a maximum of 7 days in jail. If it was before October, it will be a maximum of 9 days in jail. There is no way to know the minimum, in Los Angeles especially, the jails are so overcrowded, you could be booked in and released hours later.

Any comments offered are not intended as legal advice. This attorney does not know the specifics of the particular case sufficiently to offer legal advice. You should hire a lawyer who can evaluate the details of your specific situation before offering advice.