Skip to main content

I got ripped off by a seller that concealed material flaws in a used item. Do I have any recourse?

Marietta, GA |

I recently purchased a "farm implement" for $1,000. It turns out the seller had repaired it internally an represented it "in good shape". Under receipt and dis-assembly, the flaw, and missing parts, were found. Cost to repair is approx. $900. Is small claims court my only recourse or is there something more criminal involved here. All I want is to be made whole.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. The Magistrate Court in Cobb county is your best option. There is misrepresentation but if you signed "as is" documents, your chances of success are minimal.

    Good luck

    Hassan Elkhalil