I got rejected UK visa and 10 years ban to get visa from any UK embassy before I became US citizen.

Asked over 2 years ago - Natick, MA

Hi,
In 2005 I've applied for student visa in UK emabssy's of Iran, but I got rejected. In 2008 I needed a transit visa to land in UK, becuase my flight from Armenia-US was through London. I applied for the visa but in the application I mentioned that I've not rejected before. In that time I though student visa and transit visa are diffrent and I answered no. Embassy rejected my transit visa and on top of that handed me that I'll not be able to get visa from any embassies for 10 years. In that time I was holding iranian passport. Now, I'm a US citizen and I have US passport. I'm flying to Armenia through London. My family lives in London and I've 10 hours stop in the airport. Does that ban that was applying to my Iranian passport still valid for my current status?

1. Neil Ian Fleischer

2

Answered . Attorneys on AVVO practice US immigration law, you need o find an immigration lawyer in the UK

2. Rebekah Bell Rodriguez

1

Answered . You need to find out from someone who is familiar with UK law.

3. Robert West

Answered . No UK immigration lawyers here.