I got rejected UK visa and 10 years ban to get visa from any UK embassy before I became US citizen.

Natick, MA |
Filed under: US visas

Hi,
In 2005 I've applied for student visa in UK emabssy's of Iran, but I got rejected. In 2008 I needed a transit visa to land in UK, becuase my flight from Armenia-US was through London. I applied for the visa but in the application I mentioned that I've not rejected before. In that time I though student visa and transit visa are diffrent and I answered no. Embassy rejected my transit visa and on top of that handed me that I'll not be able to get visa from any embassies for 10 years. In that time I was holding iranian passport. Now, I'm a US citizen and I have US passport. I'm flying to Armenia through London. My family lives in London and I've 10 hours stop in the airport. Does that ban that was applying to my Iranian passport still valid for my current status?

1. Attorneys on AVVO practice US immigration law, you need o find an immigration lawyer in the UK

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. You need to find out from someone who is familiar with UK law.

I am located in Houston, Texas, but do consults and have clients all over the United States. Avvo doesn't pay me for this response, and I'm only offering limited advice based on the few facts given me in your question. I am not your lawyer solely because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me or are interested in a low cost or free consultation, please contact me directly. . Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. It's impossible to fully evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.

3. No UK immigration lawyers here.