I got pulled over yesterday in the City of Yorba Linda, Orange County for driving my old Honda Accord on an expired registration

Asked about 1 year ago - Bellflower, CA

My problem is the car is not worth the money I have to pay to register the car. I am considering junking it. What are the options open for me since the car its only worth 500 and the registration is gonna cost me more than that. What can I tell the Judge when I do go to court since I have been cited to appear before one. The cops removed the fake plates I had at the back do they have a right to do that? If not can I take them on on that?

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

2

Answered . Many car owners are in your position . You must get registration or junk the car.

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777
  2. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

1

Answered . You can junk the car and and show proof. No one is going to make you register a car you don't own or possess any more. A judge would likely dismiss that count . . .

3. Stephen Ross Cohen

1

Answered . Man Up, junk the car, You said it yourself what the answer is.