I got pulled over for going down a dead end street. The undercover officer followed me out of where i was then pulled me over

Mesa, AZ |

He asked me what I was doing down that street. I told him I was lost. A second officer showed up and he asked if I was drinking , I said yes a couple hours ago, He made me get out and perform a field test. I have damaged cartilage in my knees from years of football. The officer wanted to know why i was limping so he arrested me and i sat in the car then they made me get out of the vehicle and the searched me taking my cash and not returning it. they searched my truck without my permission. I had nothing to hide. I did a blood test and they released me. They dismissed it 6 months ago but re opened it. I have a lawyer but whats going to happen to me. I have a impeccable clean record. I am 51 years old can they charge me with a dui without probable cause. Ino traffic violation at time of arre

1. You need to contact your lawyer. That is why you hired him/her.

Many things could happen to you depending on the blood level.

You have a lawyer. Take advantage and contact him/her immediately.

2. You need to contact your lawyer. That is why you hired him/her.

3. I completely agree with Attorney Black. You have counsel; that person should be your sole source of information and advice about this situation. Your Internet research is not going to advance you cause in any way, and it runs a substantial risk of impairing the attorney/client relationship you already have. Let your lawyer do what he/she is supposed to do.

4. Your question implies that you were robbed. Was the cash listed in the report as items that were seized?

I agree with my colleagues that you need to discuss your case with the lawyer you hired. The way your question is worded, it seems like you have not even spoken to her. That would be the best way to get started. Good luck!

NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE IS MEANT AS, NOR INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE. THE LAW IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING AND INFORMATION DISCUSSED IN THIS BLOG CAN BECOME OUT-DATED WITH THE PASSAGE OF TIME. IF YOU HAVE A LEGAL ISSUE AND NEED LEGAL ADVICE, CALL 623-936-1901 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL LEGAL CONSULTATION WITH AN ATTORNEY.