I got my social security # but don't have my visa i got a felony conviction . Is it possible to get my visa .

Asked over 1 year ago - Taft, CA

i never got deported after being release . how do i know my social security is still good

1. Gayle Anne-Marie Gutekunst

3

Answered . Your social security number is yours for life. Even after you die, your social security number is not assigned to someone else. You can always go to the social security administration office in your area and ask for a replacement social security card. (That way you can be assured that you still have a valid social security number.)

2. Nicholas Milan Loncar

Pro

2

Answered . I would recommend consulting wit an immigration attorney for a more complete answer to your question. I've taken the liberty of editing the category for you.

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . The immigration consequences of convictions depend on the exact language of the statute under which the conviction took place.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, including the court disposition and the charging documents, in order to advise you, and handle the case.