I got my left foot ran over by a car last week i need a lawer can you help me withins matter

Canon City, CO |

i live on ssi i have no money fro a lawyer

You should contact a personal injury attorney in Colorado as soon as possible for representation. Most personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that they do not charge an hourly rate but instead are paid a percentage of the final personal injury settlement.

Merry Fountain is licensed to practice law in Indiana. She can be contacted at 1-888-242-HURT. This is not legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. It is legal education intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. If the question does not include important timeframes and facts the answer could change. Merry Fountain strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state.

A lawyer can certinly assist you with this matter. Correct me if I am wrong, but it does not sound like you have filed a claim or are taking acting in this matter at this time. Call (720) 505-4382 for assistance

The above response does not constitute legal advice and does not expressly or implicitly create an attorney-client relationship between the poster of the initial inquiry and the Satima Azumi Porter or Porter Legal Services, LLC. Parties making inquiry searching for an answer to the above stated question should consult an attorney to completely assess their circumstances and make recommendations. Porter Legal Services can be contacted at (720) 505-4382 or info@porterlegalservices.com

Personal Injury attorneys work on a contingency fee, which means they don't get paid unless you do. So you do not have to worry about affording one.

Call a Personal Injury lawyer. They work on a contingency fee which means you don't have to pay them anything. They are paid a percentage of what they win for you.

No Recovery, No Fee - that is what a local personal injury attorney will charge for representation. Call an attorney ASAP

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

A lawyer can take the case on a contingency fee basis, meaning he does not get paid unless he recovers money for you

Like many lawyers who handle accident cases, I often represent injured people on a contingent fee basis, meaning there is no payment at the beginning of the case. Feel free to contact me at 303 232-5151for a free consultation about your case. Sooner is better than later.