I got my bike less than a year ago brand new with a 2 year warranty Now they won't fix it or refund me

England, AR |

In the first week I someone that knows bikes notice the chain was lose and the disc brake was damaged because it was not set so I took it back they fixed and replaced it.

once I got it back I noticed the third gear was jumpy wile riding after a wile it would not stay gears and noticed a oil leek so I took it back again I got the bike back after about 4-5 weecks

When I got the bike they said they told me they had fixed everything and gave it a serviced that I dint ask for because I already got one from them.

The bike was riding but not moving or sounding like whe I first got it slower and odd. But me not being a macanic I trusted them but with in 3-5 weeks after getting the bike bac'k the bike lost power so I had to push it home and as I was I noticed oil drip.

1. Call the Arkansas Attorney General's Office, Consumer Affairs Division. Sometimes they will help. If nothing works, then you will have to file a lawsuit against them.