I got my appointment for my i485! (Got the email notification)

Asked about 1 year ago - Telford, PA

Are these appointments based to your closest service center?
Like in my case Philadelphia?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

1

Answered . Your place of residence controls.

2. Harry Asatrian

3

1

Answered . Jurisdiction lies with the place of your residence. So in your case Philly.

3. Irene Vaisman

Pro

2

1

Answered . Goes by residence. For example, in NY, we have 3 offices (Manhattan, Long Island City and Holtsville) - and its by residence, despite the fact that for example Manhattan may be closer to someone but because they live in a certain area, they would be sent to one of the other offices.