I got my 2nd dwi 3 days ago "2 yrs apart" but didnt get a ticket or have to bond out. they just let me go, what do I do?

Eldon, MO |

I"VE been checking casenet and still no fileing of any charges or a court date the only thing i recieved or signed was a 2385 form "temp driving permit"

1. If you were arrested only 3 days ago, it may be sometime before your case is posted online. Look to the papers you received the night of the arrest. Does one mention a first court date?

You should consult with a local, experienced DUI attorney immediately, as you may have valid and time-sensitive defenses available to you. You may find such an attorney through the National College for DUI Defense: www.ncdd.com. Most initial consultations are free. So, you have nothing to lose.

Also, do not post substantial details about your case online. The more you post, the less confidential your case becomes.

Good luck!

DUI topics