I got married to my husband in jalisco mex. he is living out there while im 8 months pregnant in texas wanting to fix his paper

ive been with my husband 8 years but got married in mexico in Nov. 29,2012 he was deported voleentering to mexico they have stopped him many times for traffic tickets but has paid them respectly. On may 13, 2011 they were really discrimenating him he was passanger when pulled over with co-worker deported him and others weve been living out there in mexico since 2011 and still here 2013 what do i need to do more i have the I-30 form also the $420 to get this process going before i go back to mexico im just here in texas waiting to give birth to our son. i havent sent the form until i get more info????

San Antonio, TX -

Attorney Answers (2)

Natalia Polukhtin

Natalia Polukhtin

Immigration Attorney - Phoenix, AZ

It is not quite clear from your message what is the status of your application now. If your husband has been deported, approval of your I-130 will not be enough to bring him to the country lawfully. He may also need a waiver, and possibly multiple ones.

Nothing in this post shall be construed as a legal advice. If you need advice regarding your particular situation,... more
J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.