I got married in Vegas, I need to be anulled

Madera, CA |

I was drunk and he was drunk the entire trip and stay there. The mistake was made. We didn't come home to each other. We never lived with each other. We were just friends that enjoy to party. We didn't consummate, and haven't ever had sex. He is gay. Has had a boyfriend quickly. I too have had a boyfriend since then. To top it off he isn't a legal resident. What can I do?

Contact Nevada marital counsel to take advantage of the very accommodating Nevada annulment laws. A number of Nevada firms seem to focus on unwinding regrettable Las Vegas weddings, and advertise that returning to Nevada can be avoided. Feel free to use the Avvo ""Find a Lawyer" function.

Best wishes for a favorable outcome, and please remember to designate a best answer.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

Recommended articles about Divorce