I got in a wreak in Wisconsin without insurance.

Asked over 1 year ago - Portage, WI

Will my drivers license get suspended automatically. What steps will happen leading up to revocation?

1. Michael C. Witt

Pro

1

Answered . This is not necessarily a traffic ticket question, although the person asking probably was cited for operating without insurance. It is primarily a safety responsibility question. You will be given notice and an opportunity to be heard before your license and registration are suspended. For more information, see the link to the DOT website that follows.

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/tr...

2. Heather A Lottmann

1

Answered . This is a traffic ticket/criminal law question, not a personal injury/car accident question. I will edit the practice area. My understanding is that your license is not automatically suspended but it will likely be suspended if you pay the fine or plead guilty or are found not guilty. If you want to keep that from happening, you should probably contact a traffic ticket attorney who can assist you.

3. Albert Lee Crosner

Answered . Contact a local area attorney to help you with the procedure in Wisconsin for driving without insurance. Good luck.