I got i dwi in ellisville on 03/24/2013

Asked over 1 year ago - Saint Louis, MO

the officer pulled me over for speeding and a licence plate light out . walk up to the car asked for my licence didnt have it on me so gave him my name then when back to his car waited a min then a another car showed up .... then he came back to the car asked me to step out of the car asked me if i was drinking i said nothing he told me to get back in the car then he came back again told me to blow or am going downtown and i was driving my mothers car and she had work in the morning so i didnt want them to tow it so i blew he said i blew 0.89 asked to see it he wouldn't allow me had me walk a straight line and pivit as a military way then had me stand on one leg and raise the other leg six inches of the ground and cout till he said stop i got to 69 the couldn't do it any longer

1. Ronald Jay Eisenberg

3

Answered . I am not sure if you have a question, but you need an attorney.

2. Matthew S. Chase

Pro

3

Answered . Call an attorney immediately. Do NOT go into such detail on an open forum. Feel free to call.

3. Kenneth Robert Heineman Jr.

2

Answered . You absolutely need to speak with an attorney in a one-on-one consultation, not on an open forum like this. Good luck.

4. Lawrence E. Wines

2

Answered . Just based upon the information you shared I will offer this analysis. Yes, hire a DUI/DWI specialist attorney, not just any attorney.

First speeding and license plate light are not one of the NHTSA 24 driving clues for DWI Detection Phase One. That is good. See DWI DETECTION and STANDARIZED FIELD SOBRIETY TESTING (DD & SFST)

It seems he may have rushed through phase two of DD-SFST

Phase three are the standardized field sobriety tests and PBT; If the PBT was given you without a 15 minute observation period the results can be suppressed by a judge. On the walk and turn and one leg stand must be done in acceptable conditions.

The one leg stand is a timed test and should be terminated by the officer at 30 seconds.

It seems that there re issues in your case. Contact a qualified DUI/DWI attorney.

Good luck,

5. Zachary Cooper

3

Answered . I would strongly suggest that you contact an attorney in the state and county where this occurred to go over all of your defenses and options.