I got i dwi in ellisville on 03/24/2013

Saint Louis, MO |

the officer pulled me over for speeding and a licence plate light out . walk up to the car asked for my licence didnt have it on me so gave him my name then when back to his car waited a min then a another car showed up .... then he came back to the car asked me to step out of the car asked me if i was drinking i said nothing he told me to get back in the car then he came back again told me to blow or am going downtown and i was driving my mothers car and she had work in the morning so i didnt want them to tow it so i blew he said i blew 0.89 asked to see it he wouldn't allow me had me walk a straight line and pivit as a military way then had me stand on one leg and raise the other leg six inches of the ground and cout till he said stop i got to 69 the couldn't do it any longer

1. I would strongly suggest that you contact an attorney in the state and county where this occurred to go over all of your defenses and options.

2. I am not sure if you have a question, but you need an attorney.

My comments are general in nature, are not legal advice as to your specific issue, and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. Disregard this solicitation if you have already engaged a lawyer in connection with the legal matter referred to in this solicitation. You may wish to consult your lawyer or another lawyer instead of me. The exact nature of your legal situation will depend on many facts not known to me at this time. You should understand that the advice and information in this solicitation is general and that your own situation may vary. This statement is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Missouri.

3. You absolutely need to speak with an attorney in a one-on-one consultation, not on an open forum like this. Good luck.

My statements are my opinion solely based on the information provided in the question, and that opinion can be inaccurate if the information is inaccurate, or if there are additional important facts that have been left out of that information. Always be careful about including any information in a public forum that could be used against you in any way.

4. Call an attorney immediately. Do NOT go into such detail on an open forum. Feel free to call.

5. Just based upon the information you shared I will offer this analysis. Yes, hire a DUI/DWI specialist attorney, not just any attorney.

First speeding and license plate light are not one of the NHTSA 24 driving clues for DWI Detection Phase One. That is good. See DWI DETECTION and STANDARIZED FIELD SOBRIETY TESTING (DD & SFST)

It seems he may have rushed through phase two of DD-SFST

Phase three are the standardized field sobriety tests and PBT; If the PBT was given you without a 15 minute observation period the results can be suppressed by a judge. On the walk and turn and one leg stand must be done in acceptable conditions.

The one leg stand is a timed test and should be terminated by the officer at 30 seconds.

It seems that there re issues in your case. Contact a qualified DUI/DWI attorney.

Good luck,

Military law topics