Skip to main content

I got hurt on the job working as a Teacher in the State Of Mississippi in 2001 and still not able to work from 2001 to 2012 and

Jackson, MS |

will never be able to return to work . Had a hearing With the State Retirement Med. Board and was denided on my retirement and still under doctor care form this injery.Workers comp. replace a hip , knee and (2) two back surgerys on me. I ask my Attorney to appeal this and he did not. His answer when I would call his office for a time off about 6 or 7 months he did know if he had or not plus he went to sleep at my hearing. FLAG FLAG I know now. Can I do anything to help myself on this case?

Attorney Answers 1


Your legal options have to do with the state retirment med board's regulations on appeals. Sometimes there is an option to appeal again and you could potentially do that. You may be outside the statute of limitations on 3rd party claims concerning your injury.

Mark as helpful

Employment topics

Recommended articles about Employment

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics