Skip to main content

I got differed for my first shop lifting charge , but before starting my community service and deffer el program i shop lifted

Olympia, WA |

i have depression and i am a possible kleptomaniac i am only 15 and i do well in all other aspects of life, such as having a 4.0

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


You and your parents should hire a criminal defense attorney to represent you in juvenile court ASAP. You now have 2 legal issue,s the first offense and now the newest citation. Seek competent legal advice from an attorney that practices in juvenile court.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


I agree with Attorney Mascagni.



i am now seeking one but i need to know is it possible for me to avoid going to juvy

John Paul Thygerson

John Paul Thygerson


Yes, it is possible,


Get a lawyer.

Aaron M. Lukoff
Attorney at Law
Criminal & Civil Traffic Defense
Law Offices of Aaron M. Lukoff & Associates, PLLC
Fiat justicia ruat coelum

** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ** My response to your question is not legal advice and it does not establish an attorney-client relationship. When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on Washington law as I am licensed in Washington. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue/matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific legal advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain an attorney. For more information or to hire a lawyer, you can reach my offices at:; 360-647-5251 or at


A 4.0 won't do you a whole lot of good if you can't get college scholarships or a job because of Theft convictions. You are not doing well in the following the law aspect of life and that is ultimately what the juvenile court is going to care about. Get an attorney and any counseling that you think you need before you dig a deeper hole.


You will need a good attorney to help you with this matter. They may look to revoke your deferred because of the new allegation.


If your most recent shoplifting charge becomes a conviction that will be considered a violation of your deferred sentencing agreement.

| THE RO FIRM, P.S.C. | "Results Matter" | Call Toll Free: 1-800-515-6818 | All information contained herein and on this website is for informational and marketing purposes only. No information on this website should be construed as legal advice, in part or in whole. Reading or viewing this website and the details, words, pictures, and all information contained on this site, before, upon, or after which you contact THE RO FIRM, P.S.C. through which electronic, telephonic, personal, or any other means of communication, does not create an attorney/client relationship, nor does it create any relationship, advice, or otherwise upon which any reliance and/or act is borne and realized such that said act or reliance from which any damages, whatsoever, flow as THE RO FIRM, P.S.C. will not be responsible for any actions from any reliance, thereof. This website may contain links to websites owned by other third parties. None of these links may represent an endorsement of any kind, to or from, since they serve strictly for your informational purposes and convenience. THE RO FIRM, P.S.C. will not be liable for reliance on the such information regarding its accuracy, timeliness, other otherwise of said information. You are responsible for all viewing and clicking of information on this website as well as to other links. THE RO FIRM, P.S.C. will not be responsible for any content linked to or from this website. The telephone number of (425) 250-8269 is no longer valid. Please use the following telephone number to the office: 1-800-515-6818

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer