I got deported 2.5 year ago and i came back i got arrested and i have court ? is there a possibility to fix this?

Burlington, NC |

i got deported 2.5 year ago and i came back i got arrested and i have court ? is there a possibility to fix this? should i go to court?

1. You are subject to reinstatement of your prior removal order.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

2. I agree with the prior response and add that you should immediately have a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney so you are informed of your options. You cannot ignore this serious matter.

The comments made on this site by Brenman Law Firm, PLLC of Chapel Hill, North Carolina are not legal advice. This information is provided as a public service and is intended as general guidance only. We require an initial consultation and a signed retainer agreement before we represent our clients.