I got deported 2.5 year ago and i came back i got arrested and i have court ? is there a possibility to fix this?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Burlington, NC

i got deported 2.5 year ago and i came back i got arrested and i have court ? is there a possibility to fix this? should i go to court?

1. Lisa R. Brenman

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with the prior response and add that you should immediately have a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney so you are informed of your options. You cannot ignore this serious matter.

2. Stephen D. Berman

3

Answered . You are subject to reinstatement of your prior removal order.