I got deported, can i marry a usa citezen & claim my rights ?

Houston, TX |

if im in mexico now but went to school in the us din't finish graduating because i got deported, but my girlfrends wants to marry me so i can come back in to the us. can i some how make a wayver to obtain my visa or some kinde of legal papers.

Once you are married your wife csan apply for you and file a waiver on oyur behalf. Consult an immigration attorney, waivers are complicated

She can marry and petition for you, but you will also need waivers to come back to the United States, which will depend on many factors, including your length of residence in the US, reason for your removal, and any hardships. Consult with experienced immigration attorney to assist you with the process.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 646-407-2331. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

I agree with my colleagues filing for waivers of inadmissibility (I-601 if needed) and deportation (I-212) during consular processing are extremely complicated and require the assistance of a qualified Immigration Attorney.

Morales Law Firm P.A. 2100 Coral Way Ste 703 Miami, FL 33145 (305) 851-7856 This response is not offered as legal advice, but is only a general informational response for public interest. No one reading this is authorized to claim that an attorney client relationship exists with this writer or the writer's law firm.

Yes it is possible as long as you do not reenter without permission.