I got denied for i485 for green card

Asked over 1 year ago - Sterling Heights, MI

denied for i485 green card because my sponsor is below the fedaral income in 111 dollars, now the mailed me the denied and they said i should submit motion within 33 days, the i290b. my question is: can i send a new identify of support when i submit the i290b ?, and how long motion case take time, and do i have chance to approve my case if i submit correct document, or do you advice to reapply again for new case?

1. J Charles Ferrari

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . Yes, a new I-864 that meets all the requirements can be submitted with the motion.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

2. Russell Reid Abrutyn

Pro

2

Answered . The answer to your questions will depend on a detailed analysis of your case and a discussion of the relative advantages and disadvantages of each proposed strategy. I recommend hiring an attorney to help you.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . A new I-864 which meets the financial guidelines should accompany the motion. Otherwise it is not going to be worth to file any such motion.

4. Veronica Tunitsky

3

Answered . I presume USCIS sent you a Request for Evidence asking for joint sponsor information ... why didn't you submit it then? Perhaps you should be working with an attorney to avoid such unnecessary complications.