I got denied for i485 for green card

Sterling Heights, MI |

denied for i485 green card because my sponsor is below the fedaral income in 111 dollars, now the mailed me the denied and they said i should submit motion within 33 days, the i290b. my question is: can i send a new identify of support when i submit the i290b ?, and how long motion case take time, and do i have chance to approve my case if i submit correct document, or do you advice to reapply again for new case?

Yes, a new I-864 that meets all the requirements can be submitted with the motion.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. The answer to your questions will depend on a detailed analysis of your case and a discussion of the relative advantages and disadvantages of each proposed strategy. I recommend hiring an attorney to help you.

The answer above is only general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known and detailed research has not been undertaken. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers require an investigation into all facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. Use these answers at your own risk.

3. A new I-864 which meets the financial guidelines should accompany the motion. Otherwise it is not going to be worth to file any such motion.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

4. I presume USCIS sent you a Request for Evidence asking for joint sponsor information ... why didn't you submit it then? Perhaps you should be working with an attorney to avoid such unnecessary complications.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.