I got caught selling alcohol to a minor and got a ticket and a notice to appear in court. What should I do? Get a lawyer?

Asked over 2 years ago - Edwardsville, IL

I do not have anything on my record.

Attorney answers (5)

  1. Thomas Edward Florek

    Contributor Level 8


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Yes, otherwise your clean record could be in jeopardy.

  2. Judy A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Yes. Get a lawyer.

  3. Melissa I. Smejkal

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Yes, absolutely. Find an experienced criminal attorney in your area.

  4. Brian L. Polinske


    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I have defended people charged with that offense in Madison County for 20 years. If you obtain an attorney you will most likely be able to keep that offense from becoming a conviction against you. Call us at 618.692.6520 for assistance.

  5. Jeffrey Anthony Skiendziul

    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You need legal representation.

    DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,377 answers this week

3,396 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,377 answers this week

3,396 attorneys answering