I got caught at school with weed seeds and a little residue i still have my learners but i want my listens what can i do?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Cartersville, GA

my mom went to the school to get my drivers ed papers the school told her that i couldn't get them because i got expelled and that i would have to get back in regular school and wait till January just to get my paper i already took the drivers test and passed but they wont give me my license till i turn i my drivers ed but they never pressed charges for me getting caught so is there anything i can do to get my listens because i need them so i can drive to work and school

1. Answered . You should contact an attorney that handles criminal/traffic matters. You can also contact GA Department of Driver Services directly and inquire on the status of your license.