I got banned from mystic lake casino for no apparent reason they accused me of something I didn't do I feel it was unfair

Minneapolis, MN |

I just wanna get unbanned that's all cause they excluded me permanently I've been a loyal member with them n spent a lot of money for them to treat me like this its just wrong

1. Generally speaking a private business can exclude a patron if it decides to do so, provided the exclusion is not premised on unlawful discrimination (such as on the basis of race, national origin, and the like). No legal remedy is available to excluded persons other than those excluded on the basis of unlawful discrimination.

Not legal advice as I don't practice law in Minnesota. It's just my two cents on the facts you describe in light of general principles of law. If you need legal advice, please consult a lawyer who holds Minnesota licensure. That's not me as I practice in Vermont ONLY.

2. I do a lot of work with cases involving Mystic Lake because of the location of my office. They have a procedure for reviewing exclusions internally. Take a look at your exclusion notice. Instructions for how to get the exclusion reviewed should be on there.